Sunday, November 29, 2009

"Small Gems" Juried Winter Show

The Entry form was just sent out by email to all the APAP members. If you have trouble opening it, the forms will be on the website tomorrow. Please contact me if you did not recieve an email to be sure I have your correct address. Sometimes I love my computer and other times---- makes me crazy. Hope that the attached Doc. open easily for you. Here are the basics of the show info:
Entry Due: Jan. 15 Received by date=Cd with images
Size of paintings: up to 11"x14"
Medium: Oil, acrylic, watercolor
Awards: TBA
Reception date: TBA
Location: Sun Dust Gallery in Downtown Mesa. 48 W. Main St. Mesa.
www.sundustgallery.com
Paint-out to be held on a Saturday when the Farmers Market is on downtown. This gallery has very good traffic being that it is right across the street from the Mesa Art Center. It is a restored historic building in the heart of downtown Mesa.

No comments:

Post a Comment