Monday, March 29, 2010

Mayo Exhibit paintings

Arizona State Parks Exhibit at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale,
     First let me thank you all for participating in helping the public enjoy our State Parks in a creative way. The Mayo staff, patients and families were so happy with the exhibit and it received many good comments. Three pieces were sold to visitors.  The show is down I brought home several pieces that need to go home to their owners.  If you name is on this list we need to make arrangements to have your pieces picked up. I will be out of town untill April 15th and I am not going up to Sedona as I have a gallery show in northern California the same week.  Your work is safe and sound with a couple pieces gracing my walls.  Please note that we are planning a paint out at Lost Dutchmen on April 25, on April 24th APAP is invited to come down to the Valley and paint the Farm at South Mountain.
  Here are the artists that I picked up work for.
Barbara Donahue- Cornville
Linda Dellandre- Sedona
Michael Lundquist- Tucson
Bradford Turner- Tucson
 
Cindy Carrillo
 hm    
   It is best to email me,

No comments:

Post a Comment